'Once a Tree Life learner, always a Tree Life learner!'...
Q: Why choose Tree life?
For three very good reasons - Firstly because where else would you be
trained by a centre that has on board an ICF Chartered Arboriculturist
and AA registered Consultant currently practicing at the top of our
industry? Secondly because Tree Life comes recommended by our
learners that have studied with us, which as far as we are concerned is
the most important recommendation we could have and Thirdly
because we are seen as an 'exempla centre' by ABC Awards and as the
centre that you now train with has become so important to achieving the
new Diploma this is probably one of the most important reasons for
learners to choose Tree Life.
- Our tutors are qualified up to ABC Level 6 Professional Diploma, AA Registered Consultant & Chartered Arboriculturist
- We do as we teach - as consultants of the industry we are not only teaching but also consulting in the real world which gives us a real industry perspective for our candidates and adds credibility to our training
- being trained by Tree Life adds a mark of quality to your qualification in the eyes of others - people are adding that they have been trained by Tree Life to their CV's.
Dowson of Tree Life wrote Levels 2, 4 & 6 Diploma in Arboriculture
in conjunction with ABC Awards and remains the lead moderator for the
qualifications. He is also a fellow member of the Chartered Institute of
Educational Assessors (CIEA) and is undertaking a masters in
Educational Assessment to ensure that we are at the forefront of
education as well as arboriculture.
- We have been through 5
moderations now under the new qualifications and we have sailed through
with no further recommendations which means that the work we our setting
and marking for our learners is passing instantly when it comes to the
moderation. Being able to rely on your centre has never been so
- Learners get up to 2 years after they have finished their classroom studies with us to continue to submit work if they need to - an unforseen event in the course year or slower progression doesn't have to mean no qualfication.
Often for learners there are two questions when it comes to training that are asked:
· What qualifications do you hold?
· Where did your study?
Professional Qualification Route of levels 2, 4 & 6 are for those
candidates that wish to reach for the roles of Tree Officer or
Consultant. If you are looking at the research side of arboriculture
then the degree route may be more for you.
As for the 'where'
luckily at Tree Life we have been building a reputation over the last
16 years, surpassing many institutions in the world of arboriculture, so
telling people where you study simply opens you up to the network of
'TreeLifers' (as they have affectionately become known)! We are delighted
that being able to say you have trained with Tree Life adds to the
qualification you have gained.
We believe that it is
for these reasons that our learners are so loyal in sharing their
experience and promoting us so highly by word of mouth - for us, this is
the highest compliment we could receive.
See: Tree Life Testimonials