To see the dates and book on to a Tree Life short course: Click here
£130 + Vat, includes Buffet lunch.
Venue: Tree Life Training Centre, Braemar Court, 1319 Melton Road, Syston, Leicestershire LE7 2EN.
Times: 9.30 – 4.30
CPD QUALIFYING COURSE
Aim of the course:
The aim of the course is to provide a programme that allows Arboricultural attendees to go away with sufficient understanding of how a claim to fell a tree implicated in subsidence
should be processed in relation to:
- Understanding the insurance prospective
- Undertaking a desk top study of available data
- Data interpretation
- Making a site visit
- Mitigating the damage caused
- The programme will cover the following issues:
- Subsidence a persistent problem
- What is Heave
- Preliminary actions in an alleged case of subsidence
- Diagnosing subsidence problems
- Trees and desiccation
- Subsidence monitoring
- Interpretation of laboratory and monitoring results
- Mitigating subsidence damage in relation to tree works
Each candidate will be able to take away with them a template that can be used to methodically work through a claim and allow conclusions to be drawn and thereafter can present
these to other parties such as LA solicitors as a means of seeking a permanent solution to the claim.
Included in the course: buffet lunch, disk of templates and workbook for candidates to take away to help them complete Subsidence
reports on their own.
A Certificate of Attendance will be provided
We look forward to seeing you at our Syston Training Centre!